Saturday, April 7, 2012

Calling Provider , homeschooler and Teachers from different countries


This Summer am doing countries around the World and love to do exchange with other . I know I have many countries read on here so lets join in . You would send us something little to help us learn about your countries and we will do the same . Could be snack , flag , toy , postcard ,book and tell us a little about your holidays and what children do over where you live . Can be as little or as much if you like . If have older children my can write them a letter also .
If interest please leave me a message with email or email me
763charly6 at msn dot com
Thank happy summer

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am an "Around the World" Preschool Teacher in San Jose, Costa Rica. My mail is lcoreamuno@yahoo.com
    This year I started with North Pole, Canada, just finish the USA and today I started Mexico. I do a little on each,two weeks per country, focusing mostly on animals, volcanoes, rivers or something attractive and that can be done with any experiment or art work. Hope we can keep track. I have a board with some ideas on Pinterest

    ReplyDelete