Wednesday, May 1, 2013

My Food Pyramid

 Books for today both on the Food Pyramid . The two bite clue goes right along with our sheet of the pyramid today they did the sheet right along with me reading .

When I came to red or blue they would fill it in . We also looked in fruit basket and counted different fruits I had and also went to fridge and looked to see what veggies I had and hope they go home and do the same .   


 Take home info for parents ,goal is to have kids aware and get parents on board about a balnace meals and snacks for preschool  

 Large poster used

 Our science center we explored more today together .



Here where you can order all these items i been using plus more .http://fnic.nal.usda.gov/professional-and-career-resources/nutrition-education/curricula-and-lesson-plans
 This lessn runs prefectly into gardening and how fruit and veggies grow .

No comments:

Post a Comment