Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wacky Wednesday , Dr. Seuss

There's a Wocket in my pocket!



Breakfast hot dogs ! No bun , bananas and jelly ! Magic milk also . I add a drop in bottom of cup and when i pour the milk it changes color . They all had different color milk but mine was white . We had wacky hair , PJ's you name it . Now we doing Wacky nails i have 9 girls here . We will also have a few more Wacky things happening today for lunch and snack . Plus they needed to fine all the wacky stuff around the room . One child said we having Wacky Wednesday Milk . Then We had a Wacky Storm roll in last night for you not in mn !My patterns the same one i used last year and i got it from http://abcsofjesshouse.blogspot.com/2011/03/theres-wocket-in-my-pocket.html




5 comments:

  1. My kids have had me read Wacky Wednesday twice this week! They love it! I think it is very cool that you brought it to life at your house!

    If you are interested, I would love to have you share a link to this post on my blog, Happy Birthday Author, to help us celebrate Dr. Seuss's birthday.

    Here is the link to the linky:
    http://www.happybirthdayauthor.com/2012/02/happy-birthday-dr-seuss-march-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pictures, what a cool canvas wall art house you've got!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, looks like you've got a lot of art in your house, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete