Monday, October 18, 2010

Leaf Prints






















I have to say am scared of this project . Messy paint , clothes ,my table and my floor . But i wanted to do this project so here we go . I took our fall colors we been working with and put on a plate red ,orange brown yellow and green . I found some leaves different shapes with some live left not crunchy ones like the ones we used for out stain glass leaves last week . I gave them a paint brush and let them paint the leaves and press on the large sheet of paper . i am thinking when dry i might frame them with an orange frame ..



so i updated with the end project my finishing touchs one with just leaves that was extra leaves i cut away their finished project to hang in classroom . then color leaves where form the ones to little to paint . I like the way these turned out and the kids had a lot of fun painting leaves and working with the fall colors .

No comments:

Post a Comment