Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Stick Christmas Tree











So all you need is
craft stick
some beads
green marker or paint
pipe cleaner
i also used ribbon to make hanger with hot glue
and my box of .69 stars i got at good well

First we just colored our craft stick
I cut the pipecleaner in Three 's one short and two longer (like yesterday lesson large to small )
then we wrap the pipe cleaner around the colored craft stick
then i had them pick what color Beads (lights ) they wanted .
When they where done we glued on a star and i add a hanger with hot glue before going home
I seen this on
http://www.teachpreschool.org/
Check her blog out .

1 comment:

  1. I love sharing ideas! Someone told me awhile back that taking another teachers idea is not stealing it just means they have good ideas!

    ReplyDelete