Sunday, March 13, 2011

Behavior







I have 5 two years in my group besides the younger ones and older ones . So Circle time or calendar time can get a little distracting . So i was at a training for the school district and it reminded me of Que cards to help them remember what behavior is excepted . I used to use behavior poster and Que for different children but seem to get a way from it . But now i think it is time to bring it back . So today I made two 5 figure rule(This is what this teacher called her rules ) . One into a poster for calendar area and one for circle time flip cards .


Eyes on me
Ear listening
Quiet month closed
Hands to self or in lap
Sit on bottom



Each day we will go over rules before i start and if need to i can point to the Que needing attention . Ill let you know in a week or so how it working .

Now it not like i don't do a little spill reminder when we start calendar or circle time , I used to say and point Eyes and ears on me .(i point to me )

No comments:

Post a Comment