Friday, March 4, 2011

I Have to share what i won World wide montessori

I won this over here http://itsybitsylearners.blogspot.com/2011/01/win-worldwide-montessori-online-course.html


World Wide Montessori
Is a a Montessori course to help you as a homeschooling parent or for professional development This course will give you the knowledge you need as well as the albums for curriculum needed to teach the Montessori Method."*

Aim very excited to learn more and share . I love children learning in practical environment and I like the idea that Montessori teaching is one of the best ways to teach mixed age group . which works prefect for Child care providers .

So thanks you itsybitsylearners !

1 comment:

  1. Hi there!
    I just wanted to drop by and say a big Hello!
    I've just joined your blog, and look forward to following you, and learning.
    I am envious that you have won such a wonderful prize, Montessori is so great I think, and how great to learn for free!

    All the best!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete