Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Snack Today March 2nd











Greens eggs and no ham and cute tops hats . The top hats are just a marshmallow and white frosting on top dip in red sprinkles .
Here our letter box from Dr Seuss we are using at circle time . The first time after we found Dr Seuss surprise he left us we put all the letters in order then we pulled AT and added C to it And then H and we though more letters to make words with AT . Now each circle time this week we go over the At and add C, H and so on to make Cat and Hat .http://abcsofjesshouse.blogspot.com/2011/02/march-table-time-and-dr-seuss.html
Today we read I Can Read with My Eyes Shut and i thought this was a great idea for a prop So we made reading Glass out of pipe cleaners

http://www.icanteachmychild.com/2011/03/dr-seuss-i-can-read-with-my-eyes-shut.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+icanteachmychild%2FHJwa+%28I+can+teach+my+child%21%29
Today actual Thursday and we did to our letter Thursday Rr we made Rice Rs and of course our list of R names and practice writing Rrs .

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jess! I am from your class! Just wanted ti say hi and follow you!

    ReplyDelete