Monday, March 14, 2011

Rainbow Table Activity
















So I finished some cognitive activity with colors . Mostly for my 2's but i know the older ones will have to try ..With these table activities.
First one a coffee can i cut a silt in the top and some smaller holes . I had my school age children cut circle out of foam to slide down the opening and color some Popsicle sticks to fit in the smaller opening .
The 2nd is matching color plus working this fine motor skills . I seen this over at Teach Preschool sorry i try to search for who blog it also came off it . Nice about both these no tray or basket needed piece fit inside . Easy clean and easy storage . Sorry this picture are not very good at all .. Boy they are funner then they look .
here the link to clothes pin pitcher skill activity

http://myhomemademanipulatives.blogspot.com/2011/02/smaller-color-progression-box-homemade.html

No comments:

Post a Comment