Sunday, March 20, 2011

Rainbow table time

























First i made a set of Rainbow color containers . I'll intro these tomorrow and then At our 2nd circle time I will hand them out and let each child or two take one and fine items to come back to circle and share . Then i will add them to our shelves this week and see what we find in them . Ill let you know .
I seen my rainbow number , puzzle and large to small over at confession of home schooler blog
I got these cute new colorful baskets .39 for weather weeks and Easter.
The number one you could not cut to match side you could just use for number order but my children are pretty good at this as we usually have one of these table games out . so many way to use depending on your ability .
I took a little break last few days , so i will be back tomorrow posting New Week on Rainbows


No comments:

Post a Comment